A trip to the vineyards at the east end of Long Island:
- You will be picked up at your home in time to catch the Bridgeport/Port Jefferson Ferry
- Or the New London/ Orient Point Ferry
- The motorhome will go onto the Ferry to provide ongoing comfort once on Long Island and as your are transported to 3 or 4 of the regional vinyards. Enjoy tasting at each location before returning to the motorhome to be transported to the next vineyard.
- Bring your own picnic lunch or plan to eat at one of the vineyards, or allow TravelingBnB to provide a basket full of food based on your preferences.
A trip to Block Island:
- The driver will pick up your group in time to meet one of the Block Island Ferries
- Your motorhome will stay in Rhode Island until you return after a full day of sightseeing and /or shopping (and eating) on Block Island.
- A call from the island will have your driver waiting for you as you disembark.
- You can have a seafood dinner a previously decided upon restaurant prior to the ride home. Or your driver can serve you a preplanned meal under the motor home awning.
Cross Sound Ferry Lighthouse Cruises
- Get a new perspective on the history of Southern New England and Long Island when you do your sightseeing from the water - aboard the comfortable high-speed SEA JET. Choose from either of two great tours: Classic Cruise or the Lights & Sights Cruise where you will get up close and personal to 12 different lighthouses between the 2 cruises.